Recipe: Natto and chicken stir fry! It smells up the kitchen a bit, but totally worth it!
What can I make with leftover ingredients in the fridge? A bunch of veggies, lean chicken, a lot of natto packets....I finally decided to stir fry them all together. My mother was surprised about the idea but being a natto lover, I couldn't resist. This dish is great with rice! If you're not a natto lover, you may want to skip this recipe :P
What's the big deal about natto (fermented soy beans) anyway?
- Isoflavones contribute to hormone balance (especially for women) and protection against specific cancers.
- Protein contributes to bone strength and protection again menopause
- Saponin contributes as a disinfectant, beautiful skin, high blood pressure and smoothing the blood.
- Zinc contributes to balancing the digestive system.
- Calcium contribute to bone strength
- Magnesium contributes to beautiful skin and disinfecting the body
- Fiber contributes to beautiful skin, diabetes, fat and lowering cholesterol
9/22/2021 06:53:21 pm
I tried the natto chicken recipe. It was soooooooo GOOD
Leave a Reply.
Subscribe via email