Who doesn't love super fluffy omelettes?
Japanese girls like me are into fluffy snacks, fluffy food, fluffy anything right now.
Pancakes, omelettes, pastries....The list goes on.
So instead of lining up for 1hr to get fluffy omelettes, why not try it at home?
This applies to those living in San Francisco too!
Recipe for 1 omelette:
1. Whisk the egg and milk. Try to get some air in there!
2. Heat a pan on medium heat.
3. On the heated pan, add a little olive oil or butter to prevent sticking.
4. Pour in the egg, add any optional goodies if any and mix the top layer so it gets a little scrambled.
5. Put the heat down to low and start cooking the egg to your favourite consistency slowly. Slowly!
6. Fold the egg and cook a little more.
Leave a Reply.
Subscribe via email